Section headingWhen right clicked, this GUI will appear. You may assign any frequency up to 5000 and multiple devices may run on the same frequency.
Transmitter GUI You may also assign a name to a particular frequency which can be double clicked from any other device to set the frequency.
If you have any kind of lumar in your inventory, you may assign a color to the frequency/name with the spectrum option. Click Phase Shift to select the color.
- A nearby Wireless Jammer will make a transmitter stop emitting it's signal, as will a REP.
- The wireless transmitter has an infinite range, as long as both chunks are loaded.
- It may also send signals to more than one receivers
- When placed the Wireless Transmitter performs an animation in which it spins in circles. This animation is also used by the Wireless Reciever.
- It has been found to activate a Wireless Jammer which will stop it, the power stops so the Wireless Jammer stops and the transmiter starts again. This can crash slow computer/severs
- Clicking with the middle mouse button on this block will corrupt your world. To test whether it will or not crash you make a new world, spawn a Transmitter in and click with middle button.