|Power Armor Torso|
|Added by||Modular Powersuits|
The Power Armor Torso is the second piece of the complete Modular Powersuits. Each piece provides its own set of abilities and bonuses. Like all parts of Power Armor, it has to be tinkered with in the Power Armor Tinker Table.
- Diamond Plating - Advanced plating is lighter, harder, and more protective than Basic but much harder to make. Requires 1 Advanced Plating to install.
- Energy Shield - Energy shields are much lighter than plating, but consume energy. Requires 2 Force Field Emitters to install.
- Basic Battery - Integrate a battery to allow the item to store energy. Requires 1 LV Capacitor to install.
- Advanced Battery - Integrate a more advanced battery to store more energy. Requires 1 MV Capacitor to install.
- Elite Battery - Integrate the most advanced battery to store an extensive amount of energy. Requires 1 HV Capacitor to install.
- Glider - Tack on some wings to turn downward into forward momentum. Press sneak+forward while falling to activate. Requires 2 Glider Wings to install.
- Parachute - Add a parachute to slow your descent. Activate by pressing sneak (defaults to Shift) in midair. Requires 2 Parachutes to install.
- Jetpack - A jetpack should allow you to jump indefinitely, or at least until you run out of power. Requires 4 Ion Thrusters to install.
NOTE : The Jetpack upgrade can cause the player to be kicked from servers that are not set to allow flight. This can be fixed by changing "Allow_Flight" to "True" in the Server.properties file.
- Active Camoflage - Emit a hologram of your surroundings to make yourself almost imperceptible. Requires 4 Hologram Emitters, 2 Force Field Emitters and 2 Control Circuits to install.
- Custom Color Module - Give your armor some colored tinting to customize your armor's appearance. Requires 1 Hologram Emitter to install.
- Transparent Armor - Make the item transparent, so you can show off your skin without losing armor. Requires 1 Hologram Emitter to install.
- Citizen Joe Style - An Alternative armor texture, c/o CitizenJoe of IC2 forums. Requires nothing to install.