|Power Armor Tinker Table|
|Added by||Modular Powersuits|
The Power Armor Tinker Table is the core part of the mod. The tinker table enables you to do work on all the power armor pieces
- Shock Absorber: With these applied you can absorb some or all the fall damage you get, depending on the quantity of energy that you use.
- Jet Boots: Does the same as a Jetpack, but isn't quite as effective. Thrust with the Jet Boots is additive with the Jetpack however. That is, they work together to fly faster than either would alone.
- Sprint Assist: Makes you sprint faster when double tapping "w".
- Jump Assist: Makes you jump higher than normal.
- Swim Assist: Makes you swim faster depending on the quantity of energy that you set for the use.
- Uphill Assist: Makes you go uphill 1 block without jumping and without energy cost.
- Jetpack: Allows you to fly long distances.
- Parachute: You can deploy a Parachute by the sneak button (Default: Shift).
- Glider: You can use it to glide through the air when holding the sneak button + "w" (Default: Shift + W).
- Active Camo: Toggle on to give yourself the effect of an Invisibility Potion. Note that like said potion, equipped items will still be visible, but this is less of a problem as you can toggle the armor itself to be invisible as well.
- Water Electrolyzer: Allows longer breathing underwater. When you run out of air, this module will jolt the water around you, electrolyzing a small bubble to breathe from.
- Auto-Feeder: Whenever you're hungry, this module will grab the bottom-left-most food item from your inventroy and feed it to you, storing the rest for later. (will give a message in chat when activated)
- Night Vision: Allows you to see clearly in the dark.
- Flight Control: Makes flying a little bit more like creative mode, controlled with mouse.
- Axe: Makes the tool work like an axe.
- Pickaxe: Makes the tool work like a pickaxe.
- Shovel: Makes the tool work like a shovel.
- Aqua Affinity: Reduces the speed penalty for using the tool underwater
- Diamond Drill: Makes the tool able to drill Obsidian.
- Iron Plating: Is heavy but gives you armor.
- Diamond Plating: Has the same weight as the armor rate you apply to the armor.
- Energy Shield: Gives you a shield which isn't as heavy as armor, but uses Kilowatts to make the shield.
- Basic Battery (Modular Powersuits): Doesn't weight much, but also doesn't give you a lot of storage room for Kilowatts.
- Elite Battery (Modular Powersuits): The best battery you can get, but also the heaviest.
- Advanced Battery (Modular Powersuits): Allows a greater storage then a basic battery, but doesn't add too much weight.
- Transparent Armor: Your armor doesn't show up for other people or yourself
- Hologram: You will be able to customize your armor with any colour.
- Citizen Joe Style: An alternative armor texture, c/o CitizenJoe of IC2 forums.