The Power Armor Legs piece is the third piece of the complete Modular Powersuits. Each piece provides its own set of abilities and bonuses. Like all parts of Power Armor, it has to be tinkered with in the Power Armor Tinker Table. The powered armour is great in the game and is very OP when given most of its additions. There are many bugs with this mod, but safe to use in survival.
- Diamond Plating - Advanced plating is lighter, harder, and more protective than Basic but much harder to make. Requires 1 Advanced Plating to install.
- Energy Shield - Energy shields are much lighter then plating, but consume energy. Requires 2 Force Field Emitters to install.
- Kinetic Generator - Generate power with your movement. Requires 2 Servo Motors & 1 Control Circuit to install.
- Basic Battery - Integrate a battery to allow the item to store energy. Requires 1 LV Capacitor to install.
- Advanced Battery - Integrate a more advanced battery to store more energy. Requires 1 MV Capacitor to install.
- Elite Battery - Integrate the most advanced battery to store an extensive amount of energy. Requires 1 HV Capacitor to install.
- Sprint Assist - Allows you to sprint and walk faster, but consumes energy to do so. Also has an option to compensate for the fatigue incurred by sprinting. Requires 4 Servo Motors to install.
- Jump Assist - Allows you to jump higher, as well as compensate for fatigue caused by jumping. Requires 4 Servo Motors to install.
- Swim Assist - Allows you to swim forwards (and backwards) faster. Requires 1 Ion Thruster & 2 Solenoids to install.
- Uphill Step Assist - Allows you to effortlessly step up 1 meter-high ledges. Requires 2 Servo Motors to install.
- Custom Colour Module - Give your armor some colored tinting to customize your armor's appearance. Requires 1 Hologram Emitter to install.
- Transparent Armor - Make the item transparent, so you can show off your skin without losing armor. Requires 1 Hologram Emitter to install.
- Citizen Joe Style - An Alternative armor texture, c/o CitizenJoe of IC2 forums. Requires nothing to install.
- The "Uphill Assist" Module will work even if the leggings are unequipped in your inventory.