The Power Armor Head piece is the first piece of the complete Modular Powersuits. Each piece provides its own set of abilities and bonuses. Like all parts of Power Armor, it has to be tinkered with in the Power Armor Tinker Table.
- Diamond Plating - Advanced plating is lighter, harder, and more protective than Basic but much harder to make. Requires 1 Advanced Plating to install.
- Energy Shield - Energy shields are much lighter than plating, but consume energy. Requires 2 Force Field Emitters to install.
- Solar Generator - Let the sun power your adventures. Requires 1 Solar Panel & 2 Control Circuits to install.
- Basic Battery - Integrate a battery to allow the item to store energy. Requires 1 LV Capacitor to install.
- Advanced Battery - Integrate a more advanced battery to store more energy. Requires 1 MV Capacitor to install.
- Elite Battery - Integrate the most advanced battery to store an extensive amount of energy. Requires 1 HV Capacitor to install.
- Auto-Feeder - Whenever you're hungry, this module will grab the bottom-left-most food item from your inventory and feed it to you, storing the rest for later. Requires 2 Servo Motors & 1 Control Circuit to install.
- Water Electrolyzer - When you run out of air, this module will jolt the water around you, electrolyzing a small bubble to breathe from. Requires 1 LV Capacitor to install.
- Night Vision - A Pair of augumented vision goggles to help you see at night & underwater. Requires 1 Hologram Emitter & 1 Control Circuit to install.
- Flight Control - An integrated control circuit to help you fly better. Press to go down. Requires 1 Control Circuit to install.
- Custom Colour Module - Give your armor some colored tinting to customize your armor's appearance. Requires 1 Hologram Emitter to install.
- Transparent Armor - Make the item transparent, so you can show off your skin without losing armor. Requires 1 Hologram Emitter to install.
- Citizen Joe Style - An Alternative armor texture, c/o CitizenJoe of IC2 forums. Requires nothing to install.