The Power Armor Feet is the fourth and last piece (excluding the Power Tool) of the complete Modular Powersuit. Each piece provides its own set of abilities and bonuses. Like all parts of Power Armor, it has to be tinkered with in the Power Armor Tinker Table in order to have any uses.
- Diamond Plating - Advanced plating is lighter, harder, and more protective than Basic but much harder to make. Requires 1 Advanced Plating to install.
- Energy Shield - Energy shields are much lighter then plating, but consume energy. Requires 2 Force Field Emitters to install.
- Basic Battery - Integrate a battery to allow the item to store energy. Requires 1 LV Capacitor to install.
- Advanced Battery - Integrate a more advanced battery to store more energy. Requires 1 MV Capacitor to install.
- Elite Battery - Integrate the most advanced battery to store an extensive amount of energy. Requires 1 HV Capacitor to install.
- Shock Absorber - With some servos, springs, and padding, you should be able to negate a portion of fall damage. Requires 2 Servo Motors & 2 Wool to install.
- Jet Boots - Jet boots are not as strong as a jetpack, but they should at least be strong enough to counteract gravity. Requires 2 Ion Thrusters to install.
- Custom Color Module - Give your armor some colored tinting to customize your armor's appearance. Requires 1 Hologram Emitter to install.
- Transparent Armor - Make the item transparent, so you can show off your skin without losing armor. Requires 1 Hologram Emitter to install.
- Citizen Joe Style - An Alternative armor texture, c/o CitizenJoe of IC2 forums. Requires nothing to install.