With this attachment module you can play music with your cart. When the cart passes over a vanilla Detector Rail it will start the music.
|Construction Time||7m 24s|
The two grey bars are scroll bars.
- 1st button is used to add new tracks where you add the notes, with multiple tracks you can make more advanced songs.
- 2nd button is used to remove the most bottom one of the tracks.
- 3rd button is used to set the delay between each note. The available delays are: 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 11 and 13. Default is 2.
Adding, removing and volume
- 1st button is used to add new notes the row/track it's on.
- 2nd button is to remove the last note in that row/track.
- 3rd button is the set the volume on the notes for that row/track. The available volumes is: Muted, Low, Medium and High.
- 1st button is to remove the sound from a note.
- 2nd to 5th button is the different sounds.
The Instruments from the different colors are listed below.
There is notes available from A to F# in two octaves. In the Image above there is a Piano note F#, a Bass Drum note C, a Snare Drum note F#, a Sticks note C and a Bass Guitar F#. The gray note is not set to a sound and will therefore not be played. There will be a delay for the amount of time a note takes to play instead. To change the tone played by a specific note, be sure you have the Sound Settings instrument selector de-selected, then click or right-click on the note to change its tone.