The ME Import Bus pulls items from the attached inventory and imports them into an ME Network. You can configure which items it will pull, or it will pull anything it can find. You can also configure it to pull single items, or stacks of items as well as configure it to function on different redstone signals.
- Import when not receiving redstone signal.
- Import when receiving redstone signal.
- Import on redstone pulse.
- Import regardless of redstone signals.
- Import single items.
- Import stacks.
- To import directly back into your ME network from BC2 Machinery, set the output face to the no colour \ gray open face option. Do not use the completely gray "closed" face.
- If you experience trouble importing items when connecting the Import Bus to MFR machines such as the Harvester, attach a Cobblestone Transport Pipe to the MFR machine, and attach a chest to the pipe. Items will flow to the chest from the MFR machine without any need for engines or other power sources. You can now use the Import Bus to pull items from the chest without issue. It is, however, cheaper to do this using the ME Interface instead, as this wil accomplish the same with less crafting costs.