The Liquid Supplier Pipe can actively request items which contain liquids from the network to keep the specified liquids stocked in the internal tank of an adjacent machine, or a BuildCraft Tank.
- It does not connect to waterproof pipes.
- Requesting different items containing the same liquid with the same pipe may cause unexpected results.
- Requesting more liquid than the internal tank can hold also may cause unexpected results.
- If the item containing the liquid is reusable (i.e. Buckets) the pipe will send the empty item back into the network.
When right-clicked with a BuildCraft Wrench, an interface will be brought up with the following section and button:
- Liquids to keep stocked: Place liquid containing items in here to specify the desired type and amount which the pipe should try to keep in stock in the internal tank of the adjacent machine.
- Partial requests (No/Yes): The default setting (No) causes the Supplier Logistics Pipe to only send a request if it can be fulfilled completely by the network. Setting it to Yes causes the pipe to request partial amounts if the full amount isn't available.