Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
RedPower by Eloraam is a mod for minecraft which introduces redstone-like wires, cables, integrated circuits, lights, and more. The RedPower wiki can be found here
Naturally Generated Blocks/Structures
RedPower2's Craftable Blocks
- Alloy Furnace : The smelting appliance for RedPower2 recipes. It has a 3x3 smelting interface.
- Red Alloy Wire : A more conductive (16x, or 256 blocks) form of redstone dust that can be placed on any side of a block. They can be color-coded, allowing for greater redstone management.
- Micro Blocks : Micro Blocks are fractions of regular blocks, occupying half, quarter and eights of a block. They can be placed on non-full blocks for better aesthetics.
- Logic Circuit : Single block versions of common redstone logic circuits. They include many types of gates and sequencers compacted into one block, making redstone circuitry easier to control.
- Lighting Blocks : Lighting Blocks are colored versions of Redstone Lamps. While they do not emit colored light, they do have a colored appearance.
- Array Circuit : Similar to the logic circuits, except they modify incoming redstone signals.
- RedPower Machines : Machines that use Blutricity to perform many functions, such as moving items around.
- Support Frame : Allows for blocks to be moved using some RedPower Machines.
Pages in category "RedPower 2"
“ In Tekkit Lite, there are different types of Power Systems. The various mods within Tekkit Lite...
“ Each of the different Power Systems has its own version of a Solar Panel that are not directly...