RedPower by Eloraam is a mod for minecraft which introduces redstone-like wires, cables, integrated circuits, lights, and more. The RedPower wiki can be found here
Naturally Generated Blocks/Structures
RedPower2's Craftable Blocks
- Alloy Furnace : The smelting appliance for RedPower2 recipes. It has a 3x3 smelting interface.
- Red Alloy Wire : A more conductive (16x, or 256 blocks) form of redstone dust that can be placed on any side of a block. They can be color-coded, allowing for greater redstone management.
- Micro Blocks : Micro Blocks are fractions of regular blocks, occupying half, quarter and eights of a block. They can be placed on non-full blocks for better aesthetics.
- Logic Circuit : Single block versions of common redstone logic circuits. They include many types of gates and sequencers compacted into one block, making redstone circuitry easier to control.
- Lighting Blocks : Lighting Blocks are colored versions of Redstone Lamps. While they do not emit colored light, they do have a colored appearance.
- Array Circuit : Similar to the logic circuits, except they modify incoming redstone signals.
- RedPower Machines : Machines that use Blutricity to perform many functions, such as moving items around.
- Support Frame : Allows for blocks to be moved using some RedPower Machines.
Pages in category "RedPower 2"
“ In Tekkit Lite, there are different types of Power Systems. The various mods within Tekkit Lite...
“ The Inverted Lamp is a RedPower 2 device that is similar to a Lamp, except that it emits light...
“ Gems (currently Rubies, Sapphires, and Green Sapphires) are items added by RedPower 2. The only...
“ Each of the different Power Systems has its own version of a Solar Panel that are not directly...