RedPower 2 is a massive mod created by Eloraam. At its core, it greatly expands and improves the functionality of Redstone in Minecraft, by adding redstone mechanics contained in one block, as well as a more versatile version of Redstone Dust. It also adds multiple machines with functions as diverse as sorting items.
ATTENTION : It is important to note that to play RedPower 2 properly on a server, the server owner must op the mod itself, by typing, '/Op [redpower]' and also '/Op [redpower2]'. This is because some redpower machines, such as the Deployer, need permission to interact with the environment. Most server hosts already have this installed.
Naturally Generated Blocks/StructuresEdit
RedPower2's Craftable BlocksEdit
- Alloy Furnace : The smelting appliance for RedPower2 recipes. It has a 3x3 smelting interface.
- Red Alloy Wire : A more conductive (16x, or 256 blocks) form of redstone dust that can be placed on any side of a block. They can be color-coded, allowing for greater redstone management.
- Micro Blocks : Micro Blocks are fractions of regular blocks, occupying half, quarter and eights of a block. They can be placed on non-full blocks for better aesthetics.
- Logic Circuit : Single block versions of common redstone logic circuits. They include many types of gates and sequencers compacted into one block, making redstone circuitry easier to control.
- Lighting Blocks : Lighting Blocks are colored versions of Redstone Lamps. While they do not emit colored light, they do have a colored appearance.
- Array Circuit : Similar to the logic circuits, except they modify incoming redstone signals.
- RedPower Machines : Machines that use Blutricity to perform many functions, such as moving items around.
- Support Frame : Allows for blocks to be moved using some RedPower Machines.