The Black Hole Chest is a chest that holds infinite items. Note that you can't navigate to pages that don't exist. In particular, you can't go to a new blank page unless the previous page is full. Also, when it unloads, it will compact its contents so there are no empty slots until the end. The chest can go up to 2,147,483,647 pages, so therefore doesn't technically have infinite storage space. It can store up to 10,720,238,365,824 items. It also has a sphere in the center of it when placed.
Lag, Bugs and Errors
- In case your computer is slow: this chest will cause major loss of frames per second, though you can place blocks around all six sides to re-gain frames per second.
- A current glitch with this chest can cause a 16x18 block to be reset in single player worlds. This carries a high risk of losing contents as well as surrounding blocks.
- If these chests make you slow down too much in fancy mode, you can force them to use the fast mode graphics in the config. You can also disable the particles if they're annoying you.
- The chest can only be crafted if it is enabled in the configuration file. Beware of that it is buggy, and it may corrupt your player, the chest itself, and even the entire world. It will also make your world black if you break it while within its radius.
- Overtime the chest will create random black chunk glitches, this causes a chunk of blocks to turn completely black, some blocks may not turn black and overtime this can get worse to a point the entire world will become black,when chunks start flashing black randomly,immediately destroy the chest.
(NOTE: This MUST be enabled in the configuration to be able to craft)