The automatic crafting table is a machine that crafts items without need for manual intervention.
Like the vanilla crafting table, right-clicking it will show you the crafting area, which has a 3 by 3 grid where you can place ingredient items for the intended crafting recipe. Unlike the vanilla crafting table, leaving the GUI does not make the items left in the grid "pop out", they remain as the table's configuration.
To start the automation, a pipe leading to the Automatic Crafting Table should provide the items necessary to the recipe. A wooden pipe connected to the table can then (when being powered by an engine), extract the newly crafted item. The crafting table will provide newly crafted items so long as it is supplied with ingredients. The crafting table can also be used as a vanilla crafting table, and is useful because you can put some of the items in and come back later with the ingredients not popping out of the table.
- Input pipes can be places on any one of the 6 sides.
- To output the items crafted by the table a Wooden Transport Pipe with a powered Engine is required on any side of the table.
- All of the items required for crafting need to have at least 2 items in it's stack before the crafted item will be pumped out. See the screenshot for clarity.
- The Autocrafting Table can pull items from an adjacent chest to craft with. How ever, it can't pull from more than one chest.
- If you place a Handsaw inside of the crafting area and use it in a recipe, you don't get the Handsaw back. (Untested with Water Buckets and other items)